Celebrate your wedding in a traditional Thai ceremony. Sacred chanting of Buddhist monks is the evocative soundtrack to a meaningful union. As the symbolic gesture of well wishing, holy waters are poured on your hands. The union of your souls is completed amidst tropical gardens and the tranquil beach of Anantara Hua Hin.
- Monk ceremony with food and alms
- Cabana set up with floral decorations for the sacred water ceremony
- Floral archway
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom's corsage
- 5-pound wedding cake
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- Three nights upgrade to Anantara Suite or Lagoon (subject to availability)
- Romantic candle light dinner for two
- Aromatic massage for two (can be changed to hair and make up
- Free flow of soft drink or herbal drink during the ceremony (Maximum
- 40 people)
- 36 digital wedding photo with CD
- Musician to play during the ceremony
- In-room breakfast
Rates start from THB 100,045
Rates are in THB inclusive of taxes and service charge.
Package is subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
All prices quoted are for organizing wedding event in 2010-2011 only.